Depth - 100 h Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
Datum: 14 - 20 juni 2018
Plats: Pranama, Stockholm
Instruktör: Satu Tuomela
Hitta fler resor här!
About the Teacher Training
If you don’t go deep within, you will go without.
This is a 7 day self-healing exploration path of the Yin and Yang elements of yoga & life. Investigating Chinese Medicine and the 5 Transforming Powers of Water, Wood, Fire, Earth and Metal and the meridians. Investigating more of the energy anatomy and the movement of Qi or Prana in the body.
With daily studies in meditation & chanting, the basic and new innovative yin yoga poses, Embodied Flow and myofascial release techniques, you will learn how to be the best possible facilitator to hold a sacred space for a yin & yang practice guided with a embodied feel.
You will also dive deeper into the Power of Touch as a teacher and learn techniques from Shamanism, Reiki and Body-Mind Centering®.
This teaching is in English, but Finnish and Swedish translations are available.
Full module includes a self study portion after the training which includes 38 h home Pranayama, meditation, asana from different systems, planning classes, writing an essay of the training (and after) experience. Done in about 4 weeks.
This is a Yoga Alliance certified training.
- Pranayama, chanting and meditation
- Yang practice (Vinyasa Flow, Embodied Flow™)
- Breakfast break
- Energy anatomy/Chinese medicine
- Lunch break
- Asana lab/Flow lab/assists (Biomechanics, alignment, embodied practices, the power of touch)
- Yin Yoga/Restorative/self healing practices
- Date: 14-20 of June 2018
- Time: 8:00-18:00 every day
Location: Pranama Stockholm
- Ringvägen 126, Södermalm
1300 EUR when 600 EUR non-refundable reservation fee is paid upon booking
- The rest is paid 90 days before the training starts
- Early bird price 1100 EUR if the training is paid when booked
- 1300 EUR when 600 EUR non-refundable reservation fee is paid upon booking
- The training
- A manual
- Some snacks
- An essential oil 3-pack from my own line supporting creativity
- Previous knowledge: Basic yoga teacher training, or come to deepen your studies as a practitioner
- Teacher: Satu Tuomela
About the Teacher
Satu Tuomela (ERYT500, Reiki master, Embodied Flow™ Teacher/Mentor) is one of the most influential and respected teachers in Scandinavia and has a big and loving Kula (community) around the world.
Satu has been teaching for over 15 years and is known for her unique and authentic style. Her Embodied Flow™ yoga and Embodied Yin yoga classes are usually fully booked. She charms with her intuitive instructions, goddess vibe, humor, loving adjustments, Reiki and clear understanding of human body and how everybody is unique. Every class is different with purpose and will energize you with amazing music, laughs and freedom! She loves singing, surfing, nature and being with her family in her free time.