Shakti Yoga Training - Module 1
Datum: 10 januari - 22 mars 2020
Instruktör: Mira Dakini
Hitta fler resor här!
About the course
Are you a female yoga teacher who wants to take your yoga practice and classes to the next level?
Do you wish to deepen your connection with your feminine body and heart?
Do you long to find more sensual enjoyment and flow in your yoga practice and in everyday life?
This training is for You, who wants to dive deep into your feminine essence and learn simple yet effective yogic and tantric practices that merge your sensuality, creativity, health and vitality, and who wish to apply that in your yoga profession.
What is Shakti Yoga?
SHAKTI YOGA IS A FEMININE APPROACH TO YOGA
In this over-masculinized society, many women have lost contact with their soft, sensual yet wild powerful feminine nature, their Shakti. In order to be independent we have had to push ourselves, and compare ourselves with men, competing with them in order to survive. In many cases this world has hardened us, and the sense of magic and trust has been lost.
Shakti Yoga connects you with the wild, intuitive, feminine within you. It brings a sensual mindful awareness into your yoga practice, letting your inner wisdom guide you through each asana, trusting the body’s inherent wisdom to move and heal through each movement. Shakti yoga feels natural, enjoyable and deeply nourishing where you want to do your practice every day without having to force yourself.
Shakti is the life force within, active in both men and women, so Shakti Yoga addresses the need in both men and women to get a connection with their vital creative life force and their feminine aspect within. Shakti Yoga can also be taught to mixed groups and male
Shakti is the life force within, active in both men and women, so Shakti Yoga addresses the need in both men and women to get a connection with their vital creative life force and their feminine aspect within. Shakti Yoga can also be taught to mixed groups and male bodies and is very beneficial for both men and women. The language and focus points are then modified and altered.
This in-depth and experiential training is the first part of the SHAKTI YOGA FACILITATORS TRAINING, which you can apply to if you wish to facilitate Shakti Yoga. You need to have a minimum of a 200 Yoga Teacher Training.
In Level 1 we will cover the basic building blocks of Shakti Yoga. The basic building blocks are breath, sound, movement, touch, stillness, energy work and self-inquiry. The movement part consists of asana, free organic movement and shaking.
After you have successfully completed Level 1 you can apply for the Level 2 Training, which will deepen your capacity and knowledge of the tantric principles, energy work, working with the moon cycle (menstrual), the elements and feminine tantric energy cultivation practices. After Level 1 you can start to facilitate foundational Shakti Yoga classes.
- Dates: 10-12th of january & 20-22nd of march, 2020
- Friday 18-21
- Saturday 9-17
- Sunday 9-16.30
- Location: Yoga Kendra, Malmö
- Cost: 8400 SEK (€ 785)
- Previous knowledge: 200 hr yoga tt
- Included: Manual, tea & coffee
Please note that this event is happening 2 times!
Due to how facebook works I can't write the second weekend in the event. You need to participate in both gatherings to receive a Shakti Yoga certificate. In between the two trainings there will be assignments. SIGN UP HERE!
Note: we will be a small group so if you are interested sign up ASAP! Read more about Shakti Yoga, Mira and the training here. Warm welcome to this sacred opportunity!
What will you learn?
- Deeper capacity to listen to your body and enjoy being in your body
- Sensual mindful awareness in your yoga practice
- Increased ability to release tension and open to more joy and pleasure
- How to soften into the Feminine rhythm of nature
- Self-Love and honoring of your body
- Self-source overflow of energy within yourself
- Activate, circulate & expand the natural flow of Shakti energy
- How to teach from the wisdom of your body
- Yin restorative poses and dynamic Yang poses
- Ecstatic free movement and sounds
- How to release tension: shaking, chi gong, transformational breath
- How to use the breath to activate and calm your nervous system
- Energy pathways in the body and how to move and expand energy
- How to create your own Shakti Yoga Practice and listen to your bod's need of the day
- Self-Inquiry and Sharing
- Women’s Hormonal Yoga (Level 2)
- Womb meditation and womb dialoguing (Level 2)
- Yoni meditation and yoni dialoguing (Level 2)
- Moon Cycle and how to find a rhythm with your cycle (Level 2)
- Body Love Mantras (Level 2)
- Chakras, energetic alignment and tantric energy focus (Level 2)
- Feminine yogic and tantric embodiment tools (Level 2)
Since 1993, Mira has been traveling around the world, living in alternative healing communities, studying in the fields of yoga, meditation, touch, tantra and movement. She facilitates workshops, retreats, trainings and sessions for women and men from all over the world.
Mira is an experienced certified 500 Hour Yoga Teacher and have studied many forms of yoga. Her own unique style of yoga, SHAKTI YOGA, has been birthed from all of her studies and explorations and blends breath, sound, movement, touch, energetic work and devotion into the asana practice for the awakening of Shakti; the Life Force energy within.