Heart- Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
Datum: 8 - 15 juli 2018
Instruktör: Satu Tuomela
About the Training
Heart your Heart out.
This module explores what it really means to bow your brain to your heart and be a courageous, loving, humble and a "whole" teacher guiding fearlessly others.
With Embodied Flow™ asana (Flow, Hatha, Yin), Pranayama, Chanting, Visualizations, Manifestation practices, Philosophy, and meditation, we will gain strong foundations in the practices of Heart - Mind super potion and the core stability/support from the pancha koshas. We also study the non-dual tantric teachings on awakening, tantric cosmology and so much more. Awakening to THIS, all that there is.
Full module includes a self study portion after the training which includes 38h home pranayama, meditation, asana from different systems, planning classes, writing an essay of the training (and after) experience. Done in about 4 weeks.
This teaching is in English, but finnish and swedish translation available.
Please note that changes may occur.
- 6:30- 7:30: Pranayama, chanting and meditation
- 7:45- 9:45: Asana
- 10:00: Breakfast
- 11:00- 13:00 Lecture
- Lunch break
- 15:00- 17:00 Lectures and embodiment practices
- 17:30- 18:30 Yin or restorative practice
ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT
- Date: 8-15 of July 2018
- Time: 6:30-18 every day
- Location: Amieira, Portugal
- 1590 EUR (Shared accommodation in a cottage)
- 1490 EUR (Shared accommodation in a SoulPad)
- 1600 EUR for a private room (only one available)
Early bird prices:
- 1390 EUR (Shared accommodation in a cottage)
- 1290 EUR (Shared accommodation in a SoulPad)
- Included: Training, lodging and food
- Not included: Flights
- Previous knowledge: Basic yoga teacher training, or come to deepen your studies as a practitioner
- Bring: Your own yoga mat
- Teacher: Satu Tuomela
About the Teacher
Satu Tuomela (ERYT500, Reiki master, Embodied Flow™ Teacher/Mentor) is one of the most influential and respected teachers in Scandinavia and has a big and loving Kula (community) around the world.
Satu has been teaching for over 15 years and is known for her unique and authentic style. Her Embodied Flow™ yoga and Embodied Yin yoga classes are usually fully booked. She charms with her intuitive instructions, goddess vibe, humor, loving adjustments, Reiki and clear understanding of human body and how everybody is unique. Every class is different with purpose and will energize you with amazing music, laughs and freedom! She loves singing, surfing, nature and being with her family in her free time.