A tribute to the flow - Vinyasa Immersion i Malmö
Date: 29 - 31 March 2019
Location: Yoga Kendra, Malmö
Instructor: Lisa Andersson Rhodiner & Nazareno Grisolia
Hitta fler resor här!
About the immersion
Calling all Vinyasa Flow lovers and yoga teachers longing to MOVE, BREATHE and PRACTISE together!
We invite you to a creative weekend immersion infused with PLAY and PASSION. A chance to RECONNECT to your practise and yourself as well as connecting to others. This weekend immersion is divided into 4 sessions. Join all 4 or pick and choose the one that speaks to you the most.
Friday 29th March
- 17.00-19.00 ”TGIF (Thank God It’s Friday) Flow” (Lisa & Nazareno) A ”Double-Up” (co-taught) all round Vinyasa Flow class suitable for all levels. We’ll move through the whole body, offer variations to play with throughout the sequences, keeping the steady flow of the practice. Get ready to sweat and move to funky music.
Saturday 30th March
- 10.00-12.00 ”LIKE WATER Slow Flow (Lisa) As if we couldn’t slow down enough. Let’s slow down even more. Slow is the new strong. Hips and twists are our focus this morning as we move through creative sequences, pausing for long holds and breathing deeply.
- 15.00-16.00 ”FLY BABY FLY - Arm Balance & Play Workshop” (Nazareno) Hands down - feet up! A playful workshop focusing on arm balances and fun transitions that require a steady core, open hips and some sweet ol’ technique. Together we’ll break down arm balances like Grasshopper, Flying Pigeon, Handstand, Peacock and Pincha Mayurasana (forearm balance). Join the play lab!
Sunday 31th March
- ”SENTIDOS - Blindfolded Flow & Yin” (Lisa & Nazareno) Tune in. Trust. Awaken your senses. Allow yourself to get lost on your mat. To loose balance. To let go of control. A slow exploratory class open to anyone willing to go beyond their comfort zone and explore practising in complete darkness.
- Dates: March 29-31, 2019
- Location: Yoga Kendra, Malmö
- Cost: 1200 SEK for all 4 sessions or 350 SEK/session
- Previous knowledge? Intermediate/Advanced/Yoga teachers
- Teachers: Lisa Andersson Rhodiner & Nazareno Grisolia
About the teachers
Lisa Andersson Rhodiner (Swe) and Nazareno Grisolia (URU) is an international yoga teacher duo known for their challenging, creative and playful Vinyasa Flow classes - both teaching as a duo and individually.
Since 2012 Lisa and Nazareno have traveled and taught yoga full-time in countries like Bali, Sweden, Portugal and Sri Lanka.
With a passion for Vinyasa Flow, healthy food and travel, they offer lovingly crafted Boutique Yoga Retreats, Immersions for Teachers and Pop Up Yoga events through their company Inspiro Yoga based out of Ericeira, Portugal. To read more about Lisa and Nazareno: inspiroyoga.com