A gluten-free and vegan recipe from GreenStreet - for the chocolate lover!
What you'll need
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 6 tbsp water
- 2 cups gluten rice flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup Coconut sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup melted Coconut oil
- 1 3/4 cups of pureed bananas (5 bananas )
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (vegan)
How to do it
- Preheat oven to 165c.
- Prepare your "flax eggs" by whisking together ground flax seeds and water. Set aside to thicken.
- In a bowl, whip the flour, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
- In a bowl, mix the melted Coconut oil, pureed bananas, vanilla, and flax mixture together.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour
- Let it cool down and enjoy!
Why not try this class while your bread is in the oven?
To be able to watch a whole video you need to be logged in as a paying member of Yogobe. Are you new to the service? Try it out for free for 7 days without any commitment - click here to get started!
GreenStreet is a Finnish company that produces and sells healthy and tasty raw cakes to grocery stores and cafes. GreenStreet also has a café at Sveavägen, Stockholm, which serves fresh and good vegetarian food. At GreenStreet it is considered that everyone should have the opportunity to eat good food and enjoy life while living healthy. When you eat well, you have the energy to work towards your goals and dreams! Read more: www.greenstreet.cafe