“Life is like riding a bike, to keep balance you gotta keep moving” (Albert Einstein)
Speciality: Transformational Flow, Vinyasa Yoga, Myofascial Release, Physiotherapy, Stress management, Dance. Playful and insightful classes for increased presence and knowledge of both our body and mind. Wellness events and travels. Yoga teacher trainings and workshops through EverydayYogaSchool.
Location: Hallsberg, Stockholm, Sverige
Majja is a happily married mom who lives in a house next to the woods in Hallsberg. She is a physiotherapist in the primary care in Örebro County and a doctoral student.
Majja arranges wellness events together with her colleague Maria Svensson through their company Hela - Hållbar Hälsa, she is an instructor for health and wellness trips together with Springtime Travel as well as within dance through Dans För Hälsa in Örebro.
In short, Majja is movement-loving, energetic and full of ideas and hopes of strengthening one's own and others' health through movement.
- Physiotherapy Degree,
- Master Of Science Physiotherapy,
- Authentic Flow 200 h (for Johanna Alvin, Satu Tuomela, Anja Bergh and Tiina Ravelin),
- Yin Yoga (for Johanna Alvin and Liselott Reiven),
- Power PT Yoga (for Johanna Hector),
- Trauma-adapted yoga and movement (for Josefin Wikström),
- Dance for Health (Dans För Hälsa) for Anna Duberg) and various group training courses such as for pilates, aerobics and afro dance.