Pulled by passion
Speciality: Global Yoga, MOJO Yoga and personal training.
Pioneer and concept developer in the global wellness and education industry.
Johanna Hector is a life enjoyer, mother of three and entrepreneur in exercise, health and lifestyle. From being a high-performing teenager with depression and eating disorders, today she allows herself to be guided by playfulness and desire through life. Much thanks to yoga, which is the practice she constantly comes home to. She has worked full time as a yoga teacher, concept developer, teacher and trainer since 2001. Some qualifications are:
– Nike Elite Trainer – Les Mills Master Trainer – Founder of Global Yoga – Founder of Mojo Yoga and Hot Mojo – Concept developers for SATS and HiYoga, among others – Consultant for Yoga Games – Expert in several magazines such as Womens Health and Yoga För Dig – Founder of SoulWork Club – Coach in the Success Academy
Global Yoga is a community and yoga school for the people of the 21st century. Global Yoga was born spontaneously from Johanna's own background in yoga, meditation, dance, functional training and her burning interest in personal pedagogy. In 2014, the first basic training was held and together with the fantastic Global Yoga team, she has trained over 1500 yoga teachers in the Nordic countries. Global Yoga offers everything from 10h online courses to 200h, 500h and 1000h yoga teacher training. In 2018, she founded SoulWorkClub, which is a holistic wellness club online with a focus on satisfying training. She is based in Gothenburg, but works with people all over the world.
Even today, Johanna continues to study and develop to fill her own cup so that it naturally flows over to friends and students. Johanna thanks her first teachers Cyndi Lee, Shiva Rea, Paul Grilley, Sarah Powers, Ana Forrest and Gurmukh as well as the huge teachers she had the privilege of studying with after that. To name a few who had a great influence on her practice and pedagogy; Gabrielle Roth, Maty Ezraty, Cat Alip Douglas, Rod Stryker, Uma Dinsmore Tully, Wim Hof, Paul Check, Judith Lasater, Stanislav Grof, Osho, SN Goenka and more.
At Yogobe, she invites you to both challenges, enjoyment and recovery through several different Global Yoga classes.
- 50hrs Ashtanga Yoga training, Josef Abadi, Göteborg
- 200hrs Yoga Teacher Training, Iyengar Yoga, Cyndi Lee, OM Yoga, NYC
- 500hrs Yoga Teacher Training, Vinyasa Flow, Shiva Rea, Exhale Spa, Venice, CA
- 200hrs OSHO Center, meditation, coaching oand hypnosis trainings, Pune
- 150hrs Advanced Yoga Teacher Training, Forrest Yoga, Ana Forrest, Boston, London, Berlin
- 100hrs Advanced Yoga Teacher Training, Maty Ezraty, Exhale Spa, Venice, CA
- 100hrs In Depth Training, Chad Hamrin, Sweden.
- Weekend Immersions with Annie Carpenter, Chad Hamrin, David Regelin, Cat Alip Douglas, Yogiswari, David Life, Kathryn Budig and more
- Vipassana, Meditations retreat by S.N. Goenka i Dharamsala and Ödeshög, Sweden
- Holistic Lifestyle Coach level 1+2, Paul Chek, Eleiko, Halmstad, Sweden
- Weekend Immersions in kettlebell, olympic weight lifting, trx, core, redcord, barefoot running etc.