Global Yoga Yin Teacher Training - In English
Päivämäärä: 27 syyskuu - 4 lokakuu 2020
Paikka: Ericeira, Portugal
Ohjaaja: Eva Christensen
Hitta fler resor här!
About the training
The Global Yoga Yin Teacher Training is a unique way to deepen your overall yoga practice and touch tissues rarely worked in a more active yang style of yoga. Do it retreat style at our paradise in Portugal!
The Global Yoga Yin Teacher Training is a unique way to deepen your overall yoga practice and touch tissues rarely worked in a more active yang style of yoga. In this workshop we cover:
- Philosophy and practice of yin yoga
- Understanding the practical benefits of yin yoga, physically, energetically and mentally
- Learning the difference between yin and yang styles of yoga
- Your Body - Your Yoga
- Understanding anatomy from the bones outward
- Limits to movement and the importance of skeletal variation
- Difference between tension and compression
- Understanding energy: Prana, Chi, meridians and western energy medicine
- The most common yin yoga postures and variations
- How to assist in yin yoga
- Pedagogics: How to plan a yin class, find your voice and style as a yin teacher
- Daily practice of meditation and yin yoga
- Dates: 27th of September - 4th of October, 2020
- Location: Sandhi House, Ericeira, Portugal
- Price: 19 800 sek
- Host: Global Yoga
- Teacher: Eva Christensen
One week retreat includes:
- Full Global Yoga Yin 50h certification and training
- Breakfast and lunch/or dinner (Half board)
- Global Yoga Yin Film
- Global Yoga Yin Manual
Retreat doesn't include:
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Flights or travel insurance
- Course literature
Who can join this training?
This Yin workshop is designed for students who have been practicing yoga for at least one year and want to deepen their understanding of the practice. Prior experience in yin yoga is not required. You do not have to desire to become a yoga teacher, but you are expected to have a passion for yoga.
You will practice two yin classes per day and have lectures/workshops and time for individual and group studies in between. During the week you get to explore the gorgeous beaches of Portugal, try surfing and stand up paddling, if you wish and we also offer amazing bodywork and treatments with great discounts.