Yoga Weekend in Verona, Italy
Date: 5 - 8 September 2019
Location: Verona, Italy
Instructor: Jennie Wadsten, Stu Girling and Susanne Viinanen
Hitta fler resor här!
About the Yoga Weekend
Welcome to an inspiring and energizing weekend in beautiful Verona!
This is a chance for you to take a break from your everyday life to get time for yourself, catch up on sleep, get individual advice for your yoga practice, get inspired by workshops and yoga classes, get massage treatments, make new friends… or maybe you would like to travel with your best friends and even enjoy a glass of Prosecco and amazing Italian food in the evenings?
Each day you can choose if you prefer a gentle practice or a dynamic ashtanga practice in the mornings, followed by free time from 11.30 to 15.00 to explore Verona or take a siesta – or maybe a shiatsu session with Susanne or a treatment with Stu?
We’ll meet up again at 15.00 for yoga anatomy workshops with Stu: and we’ll create a Facebook-group for the participants only in which you can request subjects for the workshops.
…and then let yourself rest again: we’ll give you a daily Yin yoga session with nurturing adjustments by Susanne (if you want), and then the rest of the evening is free.
All levels are welcome. We are here to support you on your personal yoga journey.
- Date: September 5th - 8 th, 2019
- Location: Verona, Italy
- Price: 380 EUR / person
- 8 – 9.30 Ashtanga with Stu
- 9.45 – 11.30 Slow flow and a 30 min Yoga Nidra with Jennie
- 15 – 17: Anatomy workshops with Stu
- 17.30 – 18.45 Yin yoga with Jennie or Susanne with yummy adjustments
- To bring: A yoga mat if you like - but the shala is fully equipped.
- Teachers: Jennie Wadsten, Stu Girling, Susanne Viinanen
- How to get there: Verona is easy and cheap to reach from most European cities. The shala is located in the city centre: so it’s easy to find accommodation nearby.
- More details: You can either travel alone, or with friends. We´re here for you if you have any concerns or questions. If you´d prefer, you can choose to take the same flights as some of the teachers and/or other participants; just let us know and we´ll connect you with the Travel Agency for flight details and a good deal.
- If you´re a yoga teacher: This weekend count as 12 hours continuing education hours (YACEP). Please let us know if you want credits for it and we will send you more info before and a YACEP-hours certificate for Yoga Alliance after the course.