Elevate Your Yoga - Retreat på Sri Lanka
Date: 8 - 17 March 2018
Location: Sri Lanka
Instructor: Ulrica Norberg
Hitta fler resor här!
About the retreat
Join Yogamaster Ulrica Norberg in this 10 day immersion of bliss on the beautiful Island of Sri Lanka 8 March to 17 March 2018. This is a beautiful opportunity to escape the mundane and re-fuel in the beautiful settings of Talalla Resort in Sri Lanka.
This retreat is a great way to nourish yourself, restore your energies, heighten your level of health and awareness as well as deepen and evolve your yogapractice. This time together is a great opportunity to call together of community to build our understanding of the potential of this practice through asana, meditation, pranayama and self-study.
Our focus for the retreat is on how one can with the help of yogic and Ayurvedic methods, breathwork and meditation techniques, elevate ourselves from our habitual patterns and also to feel better on all levels. It is all peoples right to feel at peace with themselves as well as buidling a heatlhy body, calm mind and stable and attuned soul.
With Ulricas individual approach to yoga, you will learn to tailor your practice to your personal needs - whether you are at your progression of this practice, a beginner, or advanced/yogateacher.
Talalla Retreat is a beach front boutique resort on a pristine, white sandy beach with calm turquoise water, at the southern tip of Sri Lanka. It comprises seventy rooms including ocean view villas, bamboo huts and the ever popular deluxe rooms. Elegantly designed rooms include open air marble bathrooms, private patios and great views of the lush gardens. There is something for everyone. The retreat has a 20m freshwater lap pool, three custom built yoga pavilions, spa facilities and an open-air restaurant serving the freshest healthiest meals. They grow organic vegetables for the kitchen, uses good stuff and cooks it well.
- Dates: March 8 - 17, 2018
- Location: Tallalla Retreat, Sri Lanka
- Cost: 1260 EUR
- Accommodation 9 nights in double/twin room ensuite
- Breakfast and dinner all days
- 2 classes a day (except arrival and departure day and very likely not on the excursion day). The morning class is of Alignment Flow nature with a guided meditation at the end. The PM class is of more restoring/ intuning nature like Pranayama, Yinyoga, yoga Nidra or Restorative Yoga.
- 2 talks on yoga by a renowed Yoga Master as Ulrica
- 1-2 technical labs + 1 ayurvedic massage
- Excursion to nature reserve and elephant rehabilitaion center
- Group transfer from and to the airport
- Entry fees during the excursion
- Other treatments and other excursions
About the teacher
Ulrica Norberg has been studying and teaching yoga for over twenty years and has extensive experience in a wide range of different yogic systems and paths. Her teaching style is inspirational, generous and warm and reflects elements from her own meditation and yoga practice, teaching experience, life and studies. She holds a Masters degree in film and journalism, lived in the US for many years and travelled immensely around the world before she returned back to her native Sweden where she lives today with her husband and their two little kids. See Ulricas videos here!