Reflection to creation - a yoga & journaling retreat in Skåne
Date: 27 - 28 December 2019
Location: Yoga by the Sea Yoga Studio in Mölle (southwest Sweden)
Instructor: Lisa Andersson Rhodiner & Pernilla Andersson
Reflection to creative - a yoga & journaling retreat
A WARM WELCOME to a weekend retreat that will give you PRECIOUS TIME AND SPACE. To JUST BE. You'll get time to LOOK BACK at the year that was and GIVE THANKS. A chance to set NEW INTENTIONS for the new year ahead. A chance to FEEL into, and WRITE down what you’d like it to be like. Apart from time for journaling (writing things down) you’ll be invited to FLOW and MOVE. RECONNECT to your BODY and BREATH, and NOURISH with wonderful food.
Join us for a 2 day yoga and journaling retreat in Mölle, southwest Sweden. This weekend is filled with uplifting for yoga, time for reflection, guided journaling sessions and nourishing food. During the first day you’ll have the chance to take a look back at the year that was and give thanks, both to the ups and the downs. Along with two yoga practices (one dynamic and one gentle), you’ll be served a warming lunch. At the end of the day we come together for a nourishing dinner.
The second day you’ll have the chance to look ahead at the year that’s coming and contemplate on what you’d like it to be. We start the day with a heart opening flow class followed by a healthy brunch. Then we jumping our second journaling session with focus on CREATION and manifesting. The day ends with a nurturing yin and restorative class.
SATURDAY 28 DEC
- 9:30-10 Meet & Greet at Yoga by the Sea - Studio Mölle Studio
- 10-12 BOOST - Morning Hips & Twist Flow with Lisa Andersson Rhodiner
- 12-14 NOURISH - Warming Lunch
- 14-17 REFLECT & GIVE THANKS - Journaling Session with Healthy Snacks, Herbal Tea and Free time to Rest and/or Walk.
- 17-18:30 LET GO - Slow Flow with Pernilla Andersson
- 18:30 Community Dinner (Cook & Connect)
SUNDAY 29 DEC
- 8 WAKE UP - Smoothie + Fresh Fruit
- 9-11 OPEN UP TO THE NEW - Morning Heart Opening Flow with Pernilla Andersson
- 12-14 NOURISH - Sunday Brunch
- 14-16 A NEW YEAR - A NEW YOU - Journaling Session with Snacks, Herbal Tea and Free time to Rest and/or Walk.
- 16.30-17.30 DEEP REST - Restorative Yin Yoga with Lisa Andersson Rhodiner
- 17.30 CLOSING CIRCLE
(Schedule may be subject to change)
- Date: 27-28, december, 2019
- Time: 9.30 - 18.00
- Location: Yoga by the Sea Yoga Studio in Mölle
- Price: 2499 SEK
- 2 morning vinyasa flow classes & 2 afternoon yoga classes
- 2 guided journaling sessions
- 1 brunch & 1 lunches
- 1 dinner & snacks
- What to bring: yoga mat + a notebook
- Levels: All levels are welcome
NOTE: Accommodation is NOT included in the price, BUT as the studio is part of Grand Hotel Mölle we're more than happy to help organise it. Prices from 600SEK/Night
Lisa Andersson Rhodiner, originally from Viken, is an international yoga teacher and entrepreneur at heart. She's the co-founder of Inspiro Yoga and True North Vinyasa, offering international yoga retreats, immersions and teacher trainings in Portugal and Sweden.
More about Lisa: www.inspiroyoga.com/lisa
Pernilla Andersson is the founder and manager of Yoga by the Sea - Studio Mölle. She's got a passion for Ashtanga yoga, pilates and personal training. To read more about Pernilla: https://www.yogabytheseamolle.se