Embodied Flow Teacher Training (100h)
Date: 24 April - 15 September 2019
Location: Yoga Kendra, Malmö
Instructor: Satu Tuomela
Hitta fler resor här!
About the training
Want to become a yoga teacher of the NOW with deeply rooted understanding of the tradition, non-dual Tantra and Embodied anatomy among other things? Hungry for cutting edge knowledge and embodiment of yourself in MOVEMENT and stillness, in the Flow?
Embodied Flow 100h training is for anyone to embark on a journey towards becoming a yoga teacher/facilitator OR anyone already teaching yoga/movement/dance etc. but aspire for more tools and a more embodied way of facilitating. You can also come to deepen your studies, if teaching is not in the books just yet.
The 100- hour level “out of the box” yoga teacher training provides a comprehensive introduction to the philosophy and methodology of yoga from an Embodied Flow ™ perspective. Topics and practices include asana (from hatha, flow, yin yoga), embodied anatomy, pranayama, mantra, meditation and the foundations of non-dual tantric philosophy. With a focus on the process of self-inquiry, self-discovery and transformation, students will deepen their own journey in the Living Art of Yoga while preparing to lead others on the path with skill and authenticity.
What we will explore
- Foundational alignment for Embodied FlowTM asana, integrating developmental and anatomical pathways in relationship to gravity and space
- Embodiment Practices inspired by Body Mind CenteringTM – tapping into the felt sense of different systems of the body: skeletal, organ, endocrine, muscular, developmental, nervous system in order to gain awareness, registry and resonance of these systems.
- Embodied Anatomy & Physiology
- Pranayama, Mantra and Meditation to support our embodiment practices
- History of yoga and foundational non-dual tantric philosophy
- Teaching methodology and teaching exercises / theming / sequencing
- Observing, demonstrating and assisting
- Discovering your voice as a teacher
- And so much more!
Dates: April 24-28 & September 11-15, 2019
- Times: 09.00-18.00
- Location: Yoga Kendra, Malmö
- It is possible to pay the fee in 3 parts
- Teachers: Satu Tuomela
- Previous knowledge: Yoga/movement practice and curiosity. Loves to move and to be moved. Great for deepening the studies.
- Price includes: Price includes the training and manual
Embodied Flow™ is a continuum of movement and expression that draws from the discoveries of various hatha, tantric and somatic movement systems in order to experience yoga as a living art form. Embodied Flow™ provides the technology for a deep sense of ease, strength and connectivity in the human form. This in turn, empowers the practitioner to be their own greatest teacher as they expand, integrate and facilitate awareness in their entire body-mind. Embodied Flow™ was created by Tara Judelle and Scott Lyons.
Satu has been teaching for almost 20 years and is known for her very unique, otherworldly and authentic transmission. She is an experienced yoga teacher (ERYT500) with more than 10000 teaching hours under her belt, Embodied Flow™ senior teacher, a teacher training facilitator, Creator of Embodied Yin and Co-creator of Embodied Flow™ Yin program and a Reiki Master, soon to be a movement therapist.
She charms with her intuitive, all seeing, facilitation and a big love for classical tantrik teachings, Shamanic roots and goddess vibe. Her exquisite use of music, harmonium playing, singing, humor, loving adjustments, Reiki and clear understanding of human body and how everybody is unique, is well known around the world.
Satu has a background in dancing (ballet) and basketball. She fell in love with yoga in her teens and started teaching almost immediately. Satu has studied two different 200h trainings in vinyasa flow and Hatha. Immersed in Anusara yoga, continued with two advanced trainings (300h). The latest with her main, and very loved, pioneering teachers Scott Lyons and Tara Judelle. She has study with Tiffany Cruikshank and also participated in the offerings of Elena Brower. Her current main teachers are Sally Kempton and Christopher Wallis (nondual Tantra and meditation) and, of course, Tara and Scott.
She is a Tantra devotee and honours her daily sadhana with passion. She is one of the founders of Pranama Yoga Studio in Helsinki and Stockholm and has had the privilege to teach and offer workshops, retreats, trainings and classes around the world from Hawaii to Bali.
Satu and her Authentic Flow Tribe (www.authentic-flow.com) run 50h, 100h, 200h and 500h-teacher trainings and advanced teacher trainings (we are a Yoga Alliance RYS200 & RYS300 school ) all over the world.