Bali Spirit Festival
Date: 24 - 31 March 2019
Location: Bali, Indonesien
Instructor: Gwyn Williams, Tymi Howard, Chester Tan, Cat Kabira, Bee Bosnak and many more
Hitta fler resor här!
About the festival
Experience one of the world's most inspiring yoga festivals, celebrating global community, world music and well-being on the tropical island of Bali! BaliSpirit Festival (March 24-31, 2019) offers over 300 workshops in yoga, meditation, healing, breathwork, dance, personal development and more - all in the tropical surrounds of Ubud, Bali's yoga capital.
At BaliSpirit Festival you can explore
- A wide range of yoga including Vinyasa, Yin, Ashtanga, Jivamukti, Acro, Hatha, Power, Children’s Yoga, Laughter Yoga and more
- Dance and movement classes (including capoeira, tai chi, embodied dance, afro flow and modern dance) and traditional Indonesian dance performances
- Sound healing and meditation
- Kirtan, mantra meditations and daytime music
- Night concerts including cacao ceremonies, ecstatic dance, spiritual and world music
- A healing area for private sessions with a wide range of healers
- Conscious marketplace with healthy vegetarian and vegan foods and eco-friendly yoga-related products
- Relaxation areas with award-winning massages, swimming pools and chill out spaces
- Kids Zone with daycare and special workshops and entertainment for kids Join BaliSpirit Festival and experience something UNFORGETTABLE!
- Dates: March 24-31, 2019
- Location: Yayasan Purnati, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Cost: Starting from $30 per day
Included in price:
- Unlimited access to yoga, meditation, healing, seminars,dance and music.
- What to bring: Yoga mat, refillable water bottle, sun screen, towel.
- Teachers: Gwyn Williams, Tymi Howard, Chester Tan, Jeffrey Armstrong, Cat Kabira, Ronan Tang, Bee Bosnak and many more
- Organizer: Bali Spirit Festival
Tickets include unlimited access to all programming – from 1 day to 7 days. Then at the end of the day, you can soak up the Ubud atmosphere while listening to musicians from around the world - from kirtan artists to reggae and local talents or dance at the DJ stage.
All BaliSpirit Festival tickets offer unlimited access to the festival programming including all workshops and nighttime entertainment. Tickets vary from single-day Spirit Passes to week-long Abundance Passes which include added bonuses like priority transport, Meet and Greet with festival artists and presenters, a BaliSpirit Festival gift and more.
All teachers, presenters and artists joining BaliSpirit Festival from all over the world are passionate about sharing knowledge to enrich, support and enlighten all participants at the festival.