Manifest Magic - Sri Lankan yoga retreat (in english)
Date: 6 - 16 January 2020
Location: Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka
Instructor: Anna-Mari Pentikäinen
About the retreat
Welcome to join us on a yoga retreat on a magical island of Sri Lanka on January 2020 – what a lovely way to start the new year.
“The important thing is this: to be able, at any moment, to sacrifice what we are for what we could become.” (—CHARLES DU BOS)
The theme of this retreat is to strengthen the connection towards ourselves and our intuition through yoga, meditation and pranayama. What it is that our soul needs? What is truly meaningful to you? What brings purpose to your life, what is your "magic"? We are going to dig deep in these questions with the help of intuitive writing (you do not need any previous experience in writing to participate this retreat).
You do not need any previous experience in yoga to participate either. Come as you are!
The morning slow flow yoga classes are held on the terrace next to a swimming pool and on the evenings we're doing yin yoga under the stars on the rooftop. The main language is English, but teaching in Finnish is possible too if needed.
We are going to stay in huge (800 square metre) villa located next to quiet laguun. There's a huge swimming pool on the backyard to dip in between the classes. The group size is going to be small, maximum 12.
OPTIONAL DAY TRIPS
- Yala Safari
- Udawelawa national park
- Sea Turtle Hatchery and Rescue Center, Tsunami Museum, River Safari, Moonstone Mine
- Historical city of Galle Fort
- Unawatuna Beach
- Mirissa and Whale Watching & beautiful and quiet Secret Beach of Mirissa
- day trip to Colombo city
- Dates: 6.1-16.1.2020
- Location Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka
- Teacher: Anna-Mari Pentikäinen (RYT300)
Cost: 980 EUR (students -15%) EARLYBIRD 890€ valid until 1.7.2019
- Deposit of 200 EUR (will secure your spot and is paid with reservation. You can book your room after paying the deposit. (deposit is not refundable).
- Accomodation in double rooms (ask for a single room with special price)
- 14h yin yoga, slow flow and yin & yang yoga
- meditation & intuitive writing
- breakfast buffet & delicious Sri Lankan dinner
- towels & linens
- bookings & questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anna-Mari Pentikäinen (RYT300) has been studying embodied flow with Satu Tuomela and Tara Judelle and she is currently studying with Tara towards RYT500. She loves yoga, ocean and writing and believes that those all have healing power. To her, yoga is ultimately an endlessly changing journey in the body. Her teaching style (inspired by embodied flow) emphasizes the inner embodied experience. She tries to create an atmosphere where the practitioners can easily let go and stay present in their bodies. Music is always important element at her classes.