Yoga Festival Helsinki
Date: 2 - 3 March 2019
Location: Kaapelitehdas, Tallberginkatu 1, 00180 Helsinki
About the festival
Welcome to Yoga Festival Helsinki 2019! Super popular Yoga Festival Helsinki, one of the biggest yoga event in the Nordic countries, is a wellbeing event for everyone. Whether you are interested in yoga, meditation, mindfulness and other wellness practices or you are a wellness professional, Yoga Festival Helsinki has a lot to offer.
The two-day event is a great opportunity to explore and get more information about different yoga styles, find a new hobby, participate in inspiring lectures or discover wellness products and services. The theme of Yoga Festival Helsinki 2019 is SOUND & SILENCE.
See you in Helsinki at Cable Factory in March!
- over 100 classes
- 40 lectures
- about 140 exhibitors
- Duration of classes and lectures is 60 min. Please bring your own yoga mat.
- Saturday 2.3. 9.00–18.30
- Sunday 3.3 9.00–17.00
- Location: Kaapelitehdas, Tallberginkatu 1, 00180 Helsinki
- Advanced tickets: With an advance ticket, you can pre-book your favorite classes (1, 2 or 4 classes depending on the selected advance ticket type). In addition, you are allowed to attend unlimited number of other classes first come, first served basis (if there is space after pre-book advance tickets).
- Tickets at the door 20€/day: No advanced booking for classes, but you are allowed to attend unlimited number of other classes first come, first served basis (if there is space after pre-book advance tickets).
- Children 0-13 years: free entrance
- Schedule: http://www.joogafestival.fi/en/visitors/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Event on Facebook: events/278248539481588/
- Instagram: @yogafestivalfi