Bali Boost Vinyasa Flow Retreat
Date: 17 - 23 February 2018
Location: Canggu, Bali
Instructor: Lisa Andersson Rhodiner & Nazareno Grisolia
About the retreat
Boost your 2018 with an experience so rich, so full of color, flavor, scents and feels that you will feel amplified in the best of ways! Each morning, we’ll practice dynamic Vinyasa Flow, followed by a nourishing tropical brunch. After brunch, feel free to enjoy the beach, try out a surf lesson, stroll through Canggu's bohemian streets, or simply chill by the pool reading a book. We’ll gather again in the afternoon for some relaxing Yin or Restorative Yoga or a playful Yoga workshop. Afterward, you might enjoy drinking a coconut while watching the sunset at Echo Beach.
(varies throughout the week)
- 07:30 tea, coffee, juice
- 08:00-10:00 Boosting Morning Vinyasa Flow practice incl. meditation and Pranayama
- 11:00 Healthy brunch at Samadi Cafe
- Free Time
- 17:30-19:00 either soft and deep yin/restorative or a workshop-style class
- *All classes and activities are optional and program may vary slightly
There is a lot to do during your free time! Remember that you are on a retreat in one of the most gorgeous spots in the world, so all the classes and activities are optional. You can just relax by the pool, enjoy the services of the Spa, explore the nearby beaches or go for a surf. Or you might chose to explore further! Excursions to Bali's most magical spots can be easily arranged with the help of local guides.
We'll eat nourishing wholesome vegetarian food served at Samadi Cafe and we will have a few evening meals out in some of Canggu's bohemian restaurants with excellent food. Every day either lunch or dinner is included.
From the airport (Ngurah Rai International) it takes about one hour, depending on traffic, and costs approx $30.
- Dates: February 17 - 23, 2018
- Location: Samadi Bali Retreat Center, Canggu, Bali
Prices: (per person)
- Double Occupancy (Queen size bed) Early Bird* $1290 /Regular: $1400
- Double Occupancy (Twin beds) Early Bird* $1390 /Regular: $1500
- Single Occupancy Early Bird* $1590/Regular $1750
- Early Bird prices apply until November 30th.
Included in price:
- 6 mornings of 2hr Vinyasa Flow Yoga classes
- 4 afternoon Yoga sessions, either workshops or restorative/yin classes
- 6nights accommodation at Samadi Bali
- Daily wholesome brunch
- Daily lunch or dinner
- 1 complementary Balinese massage
- A Balinese ceremony
- Use of Salt water swimming pool
- Read more about the retreat here!
Lisa Andersson Rhodiner and Nazareno Grisolia, is an internationl yoga teacher duo and founders of Inspiro Yoga offering retreats, events and workshops worldwide.
Our home for the week is Samadi Bali in Canggu - a center for radical wellbeing and self-empowerment. It is a hub for alternative health, healing and beyond, offering treatments for body, mind and spirit ranging from Balinese massage, to therapeutic bodywork, chakra balancing and cranialsacral therapy. Samadi surroundings are quiet, quaint and comfortable, designed for luxury living enclosed in a lush green environment and with a stunning view to the rice fields. Canggu is a Balinese village known for its world-class surf spots Echo Beach and Batu Bulong Beach, its many hip cafes and restaurants and its chilled international atmosphere.
Each room at Samadhi is a gorgeous designer room with own bathroom, A/C, and mosquito net.