Ängsbacka Yoga Festival
Date: 20 - 26 July 2018
Location: Karlstad, Ängsbacka
Instructor: Among others Viktor Frih, Mahima, Vicoria Carp & Amir Jaan
Hitta fler resor här!
About the Festival
Come and enjoy experienced teachers, uplifting music, delicious vegetarian food and beautiful Swedish nature. Connect with your body’s own intelligence, discover new ways of finding optimal alignment and enhance your natural fitness and life energy.
The festival is known for its warm and soulful community spirit and has a rich program also for youth and children.
This years theme is AHIMSA.
Peace within, peace without.
Yoga for All
This festival is both for the long-time yoga practitioner and for you who have only been waiting for the right time to start.
Come with your family, your children, your friends or by yourself and get to know new people with the same longing and dreams as you. Now is the time to take the step and plant new seeds that will grow strong in the future.
In addition to yoga you can enjoy dance, talks on yoga philosophy, gong bath.. or why not a silent forest walk?
Amazing Teatchers & Loads of Music
The teachers who come to the Ängsbacka Yoga Festival are among the European top in yoga with an emphasis on depth and special competence in various fields.
They guide you, the beginner or the advanced student, through the softest yin yoga, arm balance workshops, dynamic vinyasa classes, peaceful meditations and powerful kundalini kriyas.
Music is an important part of the festival program. Come and enjoy Ängsbacka’s magical house band and many other musical acts. You are also welcome to bring your own instrument or your voice and be a part of Ängsbacka’s spontaneous “yoga orchestra”.
For you to get the most out of the festival, we offer you yogic vegetarian food from passionate chefs who care about your well-being. They have picked the finest lettuce and veggies in the garden for you to enjoy as is or with exciting stews, soups and raw food dishes that make both your body and your taste buds vibrate with pleasure.
The yogic food provides lots of energy, without being too heavy. Vegan alternatives will also be available during mealtimes.
Families are most Welcome
The festival offers a daily Kid’s Camp with fun things to do for children and teens who can participate without their parents; song, music, dance, creative activities, excursions in the forest, sports, games, yoga and more.
The Kid’s Camp will be open from 11-18.30 so parents can enjoy workshops and sharing.
- Date: 20-26th of July, 2018
- Location: Ängsbacka Kursgård, Karlstad, Sweden
- Standard price: 5200 SEK
- Late bird price (the last 3 days before the festivals): 5500 SEK
- At the gate price: 5700 SEK
- Children 4-12 years: 1800 SEK
Youth 13-17 years: 2400 SEK
- If you are buying more than one child or youth ticket you get 500 SEK discount on second child/youth and after.
- The festival ticket includes a camping spot. Please bring your own tent!
- If you upgrade your accommodation you can book a bed in a dormitory, double room or 4-6 bedroom. You will get a cover and pillow. Bring your own sleeping sheet, pillowcase or a sleeping bag. Also, bring a towel/s.
- There is an opportunity to rent sleeping sheet, pillowcase & towels at an additional fee.
- We place men and women separately unless you haven't booked a whole room.
- All our accommodations are hostel standard with shared shower and toilet.
- If you would like to bring your camper or caravan, there is spaces to book. Unfortunately we do not have the capacity to offer electricity.
- An extra towel for the sauna.
- Earplugs if you are noise-sensitive or prefer to sleep early – the sound can sometimes be loud in the festival area.
- A water bottle and maybe a takeaway mug for coffee and tea.
- Please bring earplugs if you are sound sensitive – the sound can sometimes be quite loud in the festival area.
- Instructors: Among others Viktor Frih, Mahima, Vicoria Carp & Amir Jaan
- Booking & more info: visit the festival's website.
Yoga Truck on the Scene
Come visit us from Yogobe in our Yoga Truck! You can recycle your old yoga mat and get 100:- discount on a new one. Read more about the Yoga Truck here!